CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Back to School?????

Wow, I can't believe I'm already creating things for back to school!  At our school the office sends each family that is enrolling for next year, home with a packet of informational "stuff".  This year, we are including a note and calendars of the months of June, July and August.  The calendars are packed full of ideas on things to work on to start preparing their children for kindergarten and the common core standards.  I'm pretty excited about how well they came out.  Sorry it has taken me so long to post them but if you think you would be interested the calendars can be found here and the parent letter can be found here.  I hope you find them useful!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm new to the blogging world and just love and enjoyed reading all your ideas.. I am your newest follower..come by and visit kinderkiddies1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Kindergarten - TeachersPayTeachers.com Follow Me on Pinterest
Photobucket
Smart Kinder Cookies