CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 30, 2012

It's a JUNGLE out there!


WOW it's been a busy day!  I could get a whole lot more done on my school stuff and blog if I had a housekeeper.  Hmmmm, think my husband will go for it?  Nah, who am I kidding.  If we pay for a housekeeper I can't spend so much money on my kindergarten babies and cute clip art!  So, no housekeeper for me!  I have been working on getting my new classroom theme completed.  I have done rainbow colors in my room for quite a few years now and I decided it was time for something new.  I went crazy getting some jungle clip art.  Almost too much.  It was hard to decide what to use.  Due to the size of my jungle theme package, I had to split it up into three items on TPT.  If you are interested in the package that has the Days of the Week, Months of the Year, Word Wall stuff, Incentives etc. click here.  If you are only interested in getting the alphabet using the jungle theme then click here.  Or if you are looking for jungle numbers, click here.  Of course I would love it if you checked out all three.  Sorry for the inconvenience of 3 items.  Hope you all have a great day.  Feel free to leave me comments if there is anything you are looking for that I can help with.  I'd love to hear from you!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. All of this is so cute!! I'm a new follower.

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jungle theme goodies. They are adorable. Now my gears are turning about doing something like this with a bee theme for my class. I am your newest follower. Please check out my blog and follow.
    Thanks,
    Mrs. Janelle

    http://mrsjanelleskindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower!! Just found your blog YAY!!!! I hope you'll check out my blog sometime:)

    Tammy
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just found your blog and I'm your newest follower. Feel free to visit my blog! :)

    ~ Lisa
    Teaching Kindergarten Kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your great ideas! I nominated your blog for an award; visit my blog to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and I am your newest follower!!
    Mrs.Egley’sKindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Kindergarten - TeachersPayTeachers.com Follow Me on Pinterest
Photobucket
Smart Kinder Cookies